Sunday 27 February 2011

Studio Space

My Studio Space
I always wanted to be able to say, "I'll be in my studio if you need me", but for most of us, a house with an artist's studio is only a dream.  We live in ordinary homes with not much space for our space hungry crafts and hobbies.

My little duplex does not have much spare space and I usually find myself painting in the kitchen, however this means that I can either cook, clean or paint.  The cooking and painting usually clash.

Just over a month ago I managed to find a lovely little aluminium easel that when folded, fits into a small travel bag.  This brought with it the opportunity to make any small space my studio.  So today, after moving things around in my home, I have created a space that will serve as my studio.  So, if you need me.....I'll be in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...