Sunday 10 November 2013

Colour Pencil Portraits of my Children

  
Around 2006 I did the drawing of my youngest daughter and my son.  I chose the wrong paper for this project.  It was too rough and too much white kept coming through.  So it ended up in my folder of watercolour paintings, pastel sketches and other drawings that never see the light of day again.

 
Many years ago I did a colour pencil portrait of my little girls.  However, I never framed the piece and it also ended up in the folder of doomed works. 

I think that I am over critical of any work that I do for myself, and it is a bit of a shame.  I think I should sign and frame these pieces and show them off in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...