Saturday 4 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 4

Xhosa Woman
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6")

I am a bit late with my 4th entry for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge because I spent the day with my family since it was my daughter's 28th birthday. It seems like just the other day that I gave birth to her.  Now I don't want to get behind in my challenge, so I better move on to the next painting.

The inspiration for this portrait is an old photograph taken by my parents many years ago, most probably in the late 1950's or early 1960's in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...