Monday 6 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 6

Beaded Girl
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6")

I returned to work today after our Christmas Holidays. So now my painting is confined to evenings and weekends.  I don't know if I will be able to keep up the pace. I will have to do a lot of work on the weekend to keep to my goal of having 30 paintings by the end of the month.

This painting had it's own challenges, mostly I am still struggling with the small size.  I am also still taking too long to finish the painting, but at least today was a bit quicker than most days.  Anyway, it is now after 11pm and I need my sleep.

To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...