Thursday 9 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 9

Dad
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6")
NOT FOR SALE

This is my 9th painting for the 30 in 30 challenge.  I decided to do a painting of my Dad. Not the easiest thing to do.  My eyes will not relay what I see on the photo to the paintbrush. Too much info interfering with objectivity.  Anyway, here it is. I had to stop or I would just keep painting, feeling that it is not good enough.

I have never painted so many portraits in such a short space of time, it is exhausting and quite stressful, but somehow absolutely rewarding. I still find the small size quite challenging.

To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...