Monday 27 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 27

Janine
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6")
SOLD

I have painted my youngest sister for my 27th painting in the 30 in 30 challenge. I might need to tweak one or two little things but my eyes would no longer focus on the small details.  I was also afraid that I might mess it up right now if I fiddle too much. Trying to paint detail on a 15 x 15cm board is not that easy, but I have grown to love painting on this small scale.

Janine is a very creative woman and loves decorating her home with things that she has created herself.  She loves to bake for her family and is a really great wife and mother. She has her own blog http://inspiringmakes.blogspot.com/. Go and have a look for yourself.

To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge and see all the wonderful paintings by artists from all around the world, please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...