Friday 17 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 17

Harvey
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6") 
NOT FOR SALE

This is my 17th painting in the 30 in 30 challenge. I have printed out quite a few photographs that I would like to paint, and this is one of them.  This is my son who is now all of 21 (and a half).  He is my youngest and it is not easy to accept that he is all grown up.

This painting was nice to paint, it went fairly quickly and I am pleased with the result.  I find that I am getting used to working on the small size now. However, I probably need to buy some more fine brushes.

This post is backdated for the purpose of the 30 in 30 challenge.

To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge and see all the wonderful paintings by artists from all around the world, please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...