Tuesday 21 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 21

Mom
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6") 
NOT FOR SALE

I started another painting but have to do corrections on it and tonight I was just not in the mood for it.  So I decided to do a quick painting of my Mom. Now I am sure that I could sit and fiddle with the painting and get more detail and probably overwork the piece, but that was not what I set out to do.  I am happy with the result. (Unfortunately I had to take the photo indoors with lights, so the photo is not the best)





So Mommy, you are No 21 in my 30 in 30 challenge! Love you lots! xxx

To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge and see all the wonderful paintings by artists from all around the world, please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...