Tuesday 14 January 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - No. 14


Little Spider Girl
Acrylic on board
15x15cm (6x6")
 
I almost named this painting 'Exhaustion' because that is how I feel right now, exhausted.  This painting is clearly unfinished (in my eyes), but I was tired and I knew that if I worked on it anymore I would just mess it up. So in the spirit of the '30 paintings in 30 days' challenge, I am posting my painting as it is.  
 
This painting is of my little granddaughter, Leila, in one of her favourite outfits, her Spiderman suit.

Working full time and doing this challenge is a tougher that I could have imagined, but I love it!  I could have chosen an easier theme for myself, but then there would've been no challenge in it for me.  So I am the maker of my own punishment.  But I am enjoying it every step of the way.

I will post this painting again later when it is completed.
 
To find out more about the 30 in 30 challenge please visit http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...